Have you or someone that you know, ever adopted an ex-lab animal in NZ?
If you have, then we would love to hear from you and find more out about your adopted animal's story!
We are compiling stories like this to add to our website so we can share these positive, heartwarming stories with our supporters and show people that lab animals can be successfully rehabilitated and adopted into loving homes.
We would like to know the following information:
- What kind of animal(s) have you rescued from a lab in NZ?
- Where were they rescued from? (if you can't tell us the name of the facility, we would still like to know vague details, i.e. From a facility in Wellington).
- How did you obtain the animal?
- What kind of experiments was the animal used for?
- Any interesting details about them (favourite food, personality traits etc.)
- Any other information you would like to tell us — the more info, the better!
We would also love photos to accompany your story. Especially of you and your adopted ex-lab animal together!
You can send us this information via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via our Facebook page.